Thursday, January 14, 2016

SERVICE DOGS TRAINED BY PRISONERS


I often speak about the tremendous effects that dogs have on people’s lives. My own dog is an example – he consoled me when my mother’s dementia worsened. Another example is service dogs that are trained by prisoners. There are so many positive results that arise from these training programs. They include: providing well trained service dogs that will enhance the lives of people with disabilities, allowing prisoners to open up their hearts to dogs that give them unconditional love without judgment of the crimes they may have committed and feeling a sense of accomplishment when they conduct this training. Here is a great story about this topic:


Please tell me your stories about how dogs have helped you in any areas of your (or others’) lives, I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEOS

VIDEOS 2

VIDEO 3