Thursday, October 29, 2015

ARE YOU PLAYING YOUR PART TO UPLIFT THE SPIRITS OF OTHERS?


Two days ago I was running an errand and began talking with a stranger in a nail salon. The conversation flowed easily and after some time passed the gentleman confided in me that he had a miserable marriage. He explained that his wife was always mean to him and didn’t want to participate in any fun activities with him. I coached him and tried to help him find some solutions to this very serious issue. I hope that he reflected on our discussion and will eventually take action to bring happiness back into his life. My sincere wish is that I was able to bring a ray of sunshine and fun into his day. He did laugh a lot during our conversation (after we stopped talking about his marriage) and said, “You are so funny!”

What have you done today to brighten someone’s day? It doesn’t have to be a herculean task or cost lots of money. A simple smile can do the trick – it doesn’t cost anything but it is invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEOS

VIDEOS 2

VIDEO 3